Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Out & About Hong Kong

Aug. 30th was a FUN evening at ISES Events. hosted by Robert Rogers ( a long time friend)

I haven't seen so much Glitz since my own performing days. LoL! House Of Sirens was the venue, & a perfect setting it was too.  Old Time band ( friends from Ned Kelly's Last Stand ), Ancient Gramophones, Speakeasy Dancers & Singers...Even "Michael" made an appearance.

Unfortunately for this Teetotaler, there was only water to drink. 8-( But the snacks were yummy. 8-D The ambiance was electric from start to finish. Lots of old & new acquaintances.....Good memories for my "scrapbook".

 It's taken me ages to drag my carcass to one of these, but I'm glad I did.

Many more "Do's" between Now & Year's End. Will keep you all posted on Life In Hong Kong!


No comments: