Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Ungrateful

Well well, here we go again with these ungrateful scheming people. 
I've just been notified by the school I teach for that ONE of the "Ladies" strongly objects to my assistant being in the room. If they knew his nature, there would be no protest. Many come late (including the one in question) so that they see him only ....5 - 10 minutes while we set up. I refuse to haul all my equipment by myself. Perhaps I'll do it all & waste the time out of their pockets. LoL! Then they would complain!
Not only did this person tell students NOT to buy wraps from me. (They are my first assistant's concession in liu of salary), She sold to them herself. Now she threatens to call the police if she sees him again.
Humm..... Perhaps if some weren't skimpily dresses & trying to get his attention, she wouldn't notice him....sitting @ the desk of the studio manager. Or trying to get a private class to accuse me of going behind the studio's & companies back.
Will these wretched females ever stop? Just because I arrange to have another assistant present 
( also from my pocket) when possible to translate, doesn't mean I can't figure out what they are about. I read BODY just fine. And don't forget the mirrors!
It probably bothers her that she can't follow when the same girls she tried to subvert are doing so well. Mind you I make sure those particular individuals understand the steps.
BTW, I can't speak Cantonese, so all the help I get is greatly appreciated. It's a good thing My assistant is...after 20 odd years of knowing him...is still a bit....FEY. Women scare him. I guess to him, I'm just one of the "BOYS"
BTW, this pix is of one of the classes. Not the one in question.

No comments: