Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Whats in a Man???

WoW!, On the first day of the Lunar New Year, my Jaw Sow (assistant) got stung by a BEE while defending me. I give him credit....he only repeated 1 bit of profanity. ;-)
Probably my fault since I can't bear to see any life extinguished. And as an Asthmatic, I'm terrified of being stung. How ODD....for someone who refuses my culture, language, & much of what I believe, to accept me as...I Am. To be considered traditional in every way...except for our friendship. While not the only anomaly of my friends, his friendship has been the longest. I've always dreamed of having friends from all over the world. To have us all be able to relax & enjoy each others company without trying to change anything about each other. I'd need limitless funds to accomplish some of what I want, but I believe I have a good start with the friends  have.

No comments: